Are you searching for an addiction treatment program in New Hampshire that fits your unique needs?
Live Free Recovery is here to help.
Live Free Recovery offers outpatient substance abuse treatment services for individuals with addictions to alcohol, and other drugs in the New Hampshire area. We offer state-of-the-art treatment strategies that are designed to help patients recognize their addictive behaviors, manage cravings and withdrawal symptoms, and develop the skills needed to live an addiction-free life.
At Live Free Recovery, our treatment programs are characterized by customized care and a tailored approach, ensuring that our clients get the most out of their experience.
Our evidence-based therapies and interventions help individuals recognize their dependency and make positive choices to overcome their substance use issues. During individual therapy sessions, our experienced counselors provide tailored support and guidance to address a variety of addiction-related topics. We offer group therapy sessions that encourage peer interaction, self-awareness, and communication which are all important aspects of the recovery process.
Our mission is to provide a safe, supportive environment where individuals can acquire the necessary skills and tools to live an addiction-free life. With our help, you will be able to develop the positive coping mechanisms and lifestyle changes needed for successful recovery. We are committed to helping individuals on their journey toward sobriety.
Our Live Free Recovery addiction specialists are licensed and extensively trained to deliver compassionate care for everyone who visits our facilities. We are committed in offering extraordinary outpatient drug abuse, mental health treatments, and recovery services with respect and empathy at all of our New Hampshire treatment centers. With us as your partner on the journey toward sustainable sobriety, you will always be in good hands due to the qualifications of our certified professionals that provide exceptional assistance every step of the way!
Table of Contents
- What is Outpatient Rehab?
- Types of Outpatient Substance Abuse Treatment
- When is Outpatient Treatment the Most Appropriate Care Option?
- How do I Know Which Outpatient Treatment Program is Best for Me?
- Benefits of Outpatient Addiction Treatment
- Receive Outpatient Treatment at Live Free Recovery in New Hampshire
What is Outpatient Rehab?
Outpatient rehab is an ideal addiction treatment or mental health program for individuals seeking exceptional, personalized care without needing to stay in a residential facility.
At our New Hampshire treatment centers, different levels of drug and alcohol rehabilitation programs are available to meet the individual needs of each person’s well-being.
We provide levels of care ranging from intensive outpatient to inpatient treatment or partial hospitalization programs that can be tailored to meet your individual needs.
What Services Does Outpatient Rehab Provide?
Outpatient rehab provides a comprehensive range of evidence-based addiction and mental health services. Our professional staff is certified in specialized areas such as dialectical behavioral therapy, cognitive-behavioral therapy, and other psychotherapy interventions. Services may include individual, group, and/or family counseling, life skills training, relapse prevention, health education, and more. We also provide medication management services when necessary.
Outpatient treatment can be a cost-effective and effective way to battle addictions, particularly for those whose work, educational pursuits, or family life has not been greatly affected. With outpatient care, you keep your commitments in other areas of life while also learning the tools needed to fight addiction. This type of program allows individuals to continue building their career goals, furthering education opportunities or strengthening connections with loved ones all while gaining an understanding of how they can combat drug and alcohol abuse successfully.
Types of Outpatient Substance Abuse Treatment
There are three different types of outpatient drug rehab, or otherwise known as outpatient addiction treatment. These include:
- Partial Hospitalization Programs (PHP)
- Intensive Outpatient Programs (IOP)
- Standard Outpatient Rehab
When deciding which form of outpatient rehab is best suited for you or a loved one, treatment centers will thoroughly assess the situation and offer tailored advice. Generally speaking, greater instances of drug and alcohol addiction require more intensive forms of therapy to ensure success on the path to recovery.
Partial Hospitalization Program
The Partial Hospitalization Program for addiction treatment is the most intensive form of outpatient care for addiction. Every day, patients must partake in rehabilitation activities that last from five to eight hours–running from five days all the way up to 7 days a week! This type of intensive program provides the highest level of support and guidance available outside a residential setting.
Partial Hospital Programs (PHPs) are generally recommended for persons battling severe substance abuse issues, as well as those coping with co-existing mental health complications. PHPs provide an intense form of outpatient care that can be just as effective in treating addiction and disorders as an inpatient treatment program would. For selected individuals, PHPs may also offer medication-assisted treatment services to assist them on their recovery journey.
Intensive Outpatient Treatment
The second most intense outpatient drug rehab option is Intensive Outpatient Treatment (IOP), where patients need to attend drug rehab sessions for three to four hours a day, a few days every week. IOP treatment is more intense than the Standard Outpatient Program yet less demanding compared to Partial hospitalization programs. Furthermore, IOPs can be used as a step-down procedure after residential or PHPs treatments are complete.
Mental health patients can benefit from intensive outpatient treatment, as long as they are under medication management and have completed detox. This type of addiction treatment provides numerous therapy options such as individual therapy with an experienced professional, group therapy sessions led by certified professionals, family therapy sessions to promote healing within relationships, and attending support groups outside the program which provide encouragement from individuals experiencing similar circumstances. With all these resources available to individuals in need of recovery help, it is no wonder that this treatment program has been so successful in treating mental illness.
Outpatient Program (OP) treatment is the least intensive form of outpatient drug rehab. It only requires its patients to come in for a couple of hours each day, once or twice a week.
OP can be used as an effective alternative approach to residential treatment programs and other forms of intensive treatment options care such as PHPs and IOPs and also works great for those who have recently gone through relapse with drugs or alcohol.
This type of therapy is so customizable. Treatment centers will collaborate with you to create an outpatient plan that works around your schedule and lifestyle. As a result, you’ll be able to continue attending school or work while taking part in the program outside of those commitments.
Standard Outpatient addiction treatment is precisely designed to fit around all aspects of your life.
Outpatient addiction treatment offers access to the same programs and therapies as inpatient treatment or partial hospitalization programs, such as drug education and relapse prevention planning. When included in a comprehensive treatment program, Standard Outpatient services can be an effective tool for sustainable recovery.
When is Outpatient Treatment the Most Appropriate Care Option?
Depending on the intensity and length of an individual’s alcohol or drug abuse, outpatient treatment may be recommended from the beginning. Additionally, patients can transition into outpatient treatment after completing a successful inpatient or partial hospitalization program successfully.
In addition, it serves as a reliable method of recovery assistance for individuals struggling with the temptation of substance use relapse or those who have already relapsed. Substance use disorder is a chronic and recurring illness that typically requires multiple rounds of addiction treatment in order to achieve long-term recovery.
How do I Know Which Outpatient Treatment Program is Best for Me?
A thorough evaluation is required for admission into an outpatient substance abuse program. Most individuals are accepted, however, a more comprehensive plan of care may be prescribed depending on the individual’s unique needs. Criteria used for such decisions include:
To assess whether one is eligible for outpatient substance abuse treatment, rehabilitation centers will go through a comprehensive evaluation. Generally speaking, most people do qualify but could be advised to seek more intensive forms of outpatient care depending on various factors such as:
- The severity of substance abuse
- Prior substance abuse treatment history
- Presence of a co-occurring substance use disorder
- Personal and family support system
- If detox is needed to start an addiction treatment program
- Current insurance coverage and treatment provider availability
When it comes to addiction treatment, Live Free Recovery understands that finding the program that best suits your needs is of utmost importance. We provide customized programs and recommendations based on what you need for recovery instead of relying solely on what insurance may recommend or cover. Rest assured, we will work with you every step of the way in order to ensure that you get the help needed to lead a healthy life beyond addiction!
Benefits of Outpatient Addiction Treatment
An outpatient drug rehab program offers numerous advantages to participants. Listed below are some of the major benefits that come with participating in an outpatient treatment plan.
- Enjoy the Comfort and Convenience of Living in Your Own Home
- You Can Secure and Retain a Job
- You Can Easily Manage Your Everyday Responsibilities
- Can Help You Test and Improve Your Coping Mechanisms by Utilizing New Skills Learned in Treatment
- You Can Make a Smooth and Successful Transition Back into Society
- You Can Enjoy Quality Time with Family and Friends, All While Receiving Top-Notch Healthcare!
Receive Outpatient Treatment at Live Free Recovery in New Hampshire
Live Free Recovery is dedicated to providing our patients with the highest quality of outpatient substance abuse treatment. Our center has all the necessary resources for individuals seeking a safe and effective recovery journey.
If you have any questions about what we offer, don’t hesitate to reach out! We are more than happy to provide answers so that you can make an informed decision on your rehabilitation process. So get in touch today and find out why we’re one of the best addiction recovery centers around!
What is outpatient drug-free treatment?
Outpatient drug-free treatment is a form of substance abuse treatment that does not involve the use of medications and is conducted on an outpatient basis, meaning that individuals do not reside in a treatment facility. Instead, they live at home and attend treatment sessions at a clinic or counseling center. The goal of outpatient drug-free treatment is to help individuals recover from drug or alcohol addiction through counseling, education, and support, without the use of medications that are sometimes used in other forms of addiction treatment. Here are some key aspects of outpatient drug-free treatment:
- Counseling and Therapy: One of the core components of outpatient drug-free treatment is counseling and therapy. This can include individual counseling, group therapy, and family therapy. Counseling is aimed at helping individuals understand the underlying causes of their addiction and develop strategies for managing cravings and avoiding relapse.
- Education: Education is an important part of drug-free treatment. Individuals are often provided with information about the effects of drugs and alcohol on the body and brain, as well as tools and strategies for maintaining sobriety.
- Behavioral Interventions: Behavioral interventions, such as cognitive-behavioral therapy (CBT), are often used in drug-free treatment to help individuals change patterns of thinking and behavior that contribute to substance use.
- Support Groups: Participation in support groups is often encouraged as part of outpatient drug-free treatment. Support groups like Alcoholics Anonymous (AA) or Narcotics Anonymous (NA) provide peer support and can be a valuable resource for individuals in recovery.
- Flexible Schedule: Because it’s an outpatient program, individuals can often continue to work, attend school, or fulfill other responsibilities while participating in treatment. However, commitment to regular attendance is crucial for the program to be effective.
- Relapse Prevention: Relapse prevention is a critical aspect of treatment and involves helping individuals to identify triggers for substance use, develop coping strategies, and build a support system to help maintain sobriety.
- Holistic Approaches: Some drug-free treatment programs may also incorporate holistic approaches such as exercise, nutrition counseling, meditation, or other alternative therapies.
It’s important to note that outpatient drug-free treatment is not appropriate for everyone. It is typically best suited for individuals with a strong support system, and who are highly motivated to recover. Those with severe addictions or co-occurring mental health disorders might require more intensive treatment, such as inpatient rehab or medication-assisted treatment. Additionally, consultation with a healthcare provider is recommended to determine the most appropriate form of treatment for an individual’s specific needs.